KOHE 1241-2 UTILITY KNIFE SERRATED (TOMATO)
Taut skin, but a squishy interior. Does it sound familiar? Yes, a tomato. It is a challenging task to achieve uniform thin slices of tomato. The moment you press against its delicate skin, the soft, pulpy flesh jumps out. A blunt knife cannot cut tomatoes properly. So we designed our utility serrated knife to cut smooth, even, same-sized slices.
Its exceptional design helps in achieving the assigned task brilliantly. The sharp, continuous, minute serrations at the edge pierce the skin without much force. Resultantly, the skin of the tomato does not tear. You can pick up the neatly cut tomato slices with the curved pointed tip of our utility serrated knife. The rust-free stainless steel blade and long-lasting food-grade polypropylene handle of our knife make it durable. The handle has an ergonomic design that does not slip even if it is wet.
- Tiny serration on blade prevent skin from tearing
- Curved pointed tip for picking up slices of food
- Conically ground full length & crosswise blade to glide through
- Ergonomically designed handle provides a sure grip & easy handling even when wet
- Hygienic food grade polypropylene handle
- High quality Stainless steel blade
- Ideal for citrus fruits & slices tomatoes neatly.
We Also Recommend